From the Bean to the Bar Children's Chocolate Making Workshops at The Treat Factory Berry.
Treat your kids to a fun, educational and hands on experience during the school holidays. Children will have the opportunity to learn about chocolate, taste different types of chocolate as well as get hands on creating their own unique chocolatey treats to take home
- Where does chocolate come from? How is it grown and produced?
- Explore and taste different varieties of chocolate including raw 100% cacao.
- Use professional chocolate equipment
- Make a selection of chocolate treats using Belgian chocolate to take home.
Classes run for 1 hour. Recommended for children 5yrs +. There is a maximum of 10 students per class.
When purchasing ticket, please enter participants name/s in the comment box during checkout.
Please bring your order confirmation (sent via email) to the class. This can be presented in print or on mobile device.
Health and Safety requirement:
- Children will be provided with an apron and hair net.
- Children will be asked to remove earrings and bracelets. Beaded jewelry will not be allowed into the commercial chocolate area where the class will take place.
- Closed in shoes must be worn. Please no thongs or sandals.
- Please inform The Treat Factory staff of any allergies by leaving a comment during checkout or phoning the store on 0244641112
- Adults are not required to stay and supervise their children during the workshop but may do so if they choose.
Visiting the Shoalhaven and the beautiful South Coast of NSW with the family? Treat the kids to this Chocolate Making Class for Children. Fun, educational and hands on, the children will not be disappointed and neither will the parents when they bring home their hand made chocolate treats to share with the family.
The Dairy Bar - Café, Milk Bar, Gelato is situated at The Treat Factory. Grab a coffee and relax while your kids learn the chocolatier craft.
School group inquiries welcome. Please contact the office Monday - Friday to inquire about booking a school excursion and how we can customise workshops to suit your needs.