Looking for a fun, unique, educational and hands on party experience for your child. The Treat Factory in Berry offers From the Bean to the Bar Children's Chocolate Parties.
Children are guaranteed to giggle when enjoying their chocolate crafting experience with friends, qualified instructors, Belgian Chocolate and plenty of sweets and treats.
Treat your child, have a CHOCOLATE PARTY at The Treat Factory.
· Explore where chocolate comes from? How is it grown and produced?
· Taste different varieties of chocolate including raw 100% cacao.
· Use professional chocolate equipment in The Treat Factory's Chocolate Production Room.
· Make a selection of chocolate treats using Belgian Chocolate including:
Birthday Bark (Slabs of chocolate decorated with Birthday Child’s choice of decoration. Options include transfers, marbling, edible glitters, sweets).
Marshmallow Choc Pop
· Individual and personalised take home Party Bag full of handcrafted treats.
· Birthday Cake, Iced and Decorated by the group.
· A chocolatey Lucky Dip for the Birthday guest.
· “Master of Chocolate Making” Certificate upon completion.
The party will run for 1 hour 15min. Recommended for children 5yrs -18yrs. Classes are held in a commercial kitchen, this class is not recommended for children under 5 years as they may not be able to reach activities on work benches. Class activities are adjusted to suit the age of the group.
Cost: $280 maximum of 10 children. Parents are free.
When purchasing the party please enter the following information in the comment box during checkout so age appropriate activities and personalised packaging can be organised.
Birthday Child's Name.
Average age of group.
Names of Children.
Are there any allergies The Treat Factory needs to be aware of?
Please bring your order confirmation (sent via email) to the class. This can be presented in print or on mobile device.
Health and Safety requirement:
Children will be provided with an apron and hair net.
Children will be asked to remove earrings and bracelets. Beaded jewellery will not be allowed into the commercial chocolate area where the class will take place.
Closed in shoes must be worn. Please no thongs or sandals.
Please inform The Treat Factory staff of any allergies by leaving a comment during checkout or phoning the store on 0244641112
Adults are not required to stay and supervise their children during the workshop but may do so if they choose.